- MP1-22E9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Granulocyte/macrophage-colony stimulating factor, CSF-α, Pluripoietin-α, Eosinophil colony stimulating factor (Eo-CSF), Burst promoting activity (BPA)
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
GM-CSF is a hematopoietic factor that is produced by T cells, macrophages, fibroblasts and endothelial cells. This multifunctional cytokine stimulates progenitor cells of neutrophils, eosinophils, and macrophages. GM-CSF is also a differentiation and activating factor for granulocytic and monocytic cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Yeast-expressed, recombinant mouse GM-CSF
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
ELISA or ELISPOT Capture1,3-5: The purified MP1-22E9 antibody is useful as the capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA or ELISPOT assay, when used in conjunction with the biotinylated MP1-31G6 antibody (Cat. No. 505502) as the detecting antibody. The LEAF™ purified antibody is suggested for ELISPOT capture.
Flow Cytometry8: The fluorochrome-labeled MP1-22E9 antibody is useful for intracellular immunofluorescent staining and flow cytometric analysis to identify GM-CSF -producing cells within mixed cell populations.
Neutralization2-4: The MP1-22E9 antibody can neutralize the bioactivity of natural or recombinant GM-CSF. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for in vivo and in vitro neutralization (Cat. No. 505408).
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of paraformaldehyde-fixed, saponin-treated frozen tissue sections1,6,7, and immunocytochemistry8.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Sander B, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. Methods 166:201.
- Suda T, et al. 1990. Cell. Immunol. 129:228.
- Nozaki S, et al. 1991. J. Invest. Dermatol. 97:10.
- Abrams JS, et al. 1992. Immunol. Rev. 127:5.
- Abrams JS. 2001. Curr. Protoc. Immunol. Unit 6.20.
- Sander B, et al. 1991. Immunol. Rev. 119:65.
- Andersson U, et al. 1999. Detection and quantification of gene expression. New York:Springer-Verlag.
- Larkin J, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:268.
- Product Citations
AB_315381 (BioLegend Cat. No. 505405)
AB_315382 (BioLegend Cat. No. 505406)
- Cytokine; 22 kD (Mammalian)
- Growth/development granulocyte/macrophage progenitors; differentiates myeloblasts/monoblasts; synergizes with Epo proliferation of erythroid/megakaryocytic progenitors
- Cell Sources
- T cells, monocytes/macrophages, fibroblasts, endothelial cells, mast cells
- Cell Targets
- Granulocyte/macrophage/erythroid/megakaryocytic progenitors, myeloblasts, monoblasts
- Heterodimer GM-CSFR α subunit (CDw116); β-subunit (CDw131) in common with IL-3R, IL-5R
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Cytokines/Chemokines, Growth Factors
- Antigen References
1. Fitzgerald, K., et al. Eds. 2001. The Cytokine FactsBook. Academic Press, San Diego.
2. Demetri, G., et al. 1991. Blood 78:2791.
3. Fan, D., et al. 1991. In vivo 5:571.
4. Negrin, R., et al. 1992. Adv. Pharmacol. 23:263.
- Synergistic with IL-1, IL-3, G-CSF; E21R competitive antagonist for receptor binding; stored in ECM with heparan sulfate proteoglycans
- Gene ID
- 12981 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about GM-CSF on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|APC anti-mouse GM-CSF||MP1-22E9||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse GM-CSF||MP1-22E9||ICFC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse GM-CSF||MP1-22E9||ELISA Capture, ELISPOT Capture, Neut, ICC, IHC-F|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse GM-CSF||MP1-22E9||ICFC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse GM-CSF||MP1-22E9||ICFC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse GM-CSF||MP1-22E9||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse GM-CSF||MP1-22E9||ICFC|
|FITC anti-mouse GM-CSF||MP1-22E9||ICFC|
|PE anti-mouse GM-CSF||MP1-22E9||ICFC|
|Purified anti-mouse GM-CSF||MP1-22E9||ELISA Capture, ELISPOT Capture, Neut, ICC, IHC-F|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.