- ZAQ5 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CMRF35-like molecule 9, CLM-9, CD300g, D11Ertd736e
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- 1 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD300LG, also known as nepmucin (a not expressed in Peyer's patches mucin), is a member of the CD300 antigen like family. It is a 50-95 kD glycoprotein with one IgV like domain and one mucin like domain and four isoforms are produced by alternative splicing. Nepmucin is expressed on high endothelial venules (HEV) from lymph nodes, but is absent on HEV from the Peyer's patches. CD300LG mediates lymphocyte adhesion through the intraction of its Ig domain with ICAM-1 and rolling on HEVs through the interaction of its mucin like domain with L-selectine. Also, it may play a role in the molecular transcytosis across the capillary endothelium.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Nepmucin-Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE and unconjugated antibody.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications for the relevant formats include: immunoelectron microscopy of peripheral LN HEVs1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Umemoto E, et al. 2006. J. Exp. Med. 203:1603. (EM)
- Jin S, et al. 2008. FEBS Lett. 582:3018.
- Umemoto E, et al. 2011. Crit. Rev. Immunol. 31:147.
- Umemoto E, et al. 2013. PLoS One 8:e83681.
AB_2562971 (BioLegend Cat. No. 147104)
- Sialomucin, member of the CD300 antigen like family, 50-95 kD. 1 IgV like domain, 1 mucin like domain. Four isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
Expressed on high endothelial venules (HEVs) from lymph nodes but absent on HEVs from Peyer's patches, some myeloid cell lines.
- Mediator of lymphocyte adhesion and rolling on HEVs, possible role in transcytosis across the capillary endothelium.
- Ligand Receptor
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Takatsu H, et al. 2006. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 348:183.
2. Umemoto E, et al. 2006. J. Exp. Med. 203:1603.
3. Umemoto E, et al. 2011. Crit. Rev. Immunol. 31:147.
- Gene ID
- 52685 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD300LG on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.