- MHLICR2a (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IFNLR1, CRF-2-12, LICR2
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Dumoutier L, et al.. 2004. J. Bio. Chem. 279:32269
- Product Citations
AB_2125220 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337803)
AB_2125219 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337804)
- Single-pass type I membrane glycoprotein, one fibronectin III domain, Class II cytokine receptor, 57kD
- Broad tissue distribution at low level
- Coreceptor with IL-10RB
- IL-28A (IFNλ2), IL-28B (IFNλ1) and IL-29 (IFNλ3)
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Renauld et al. J. Nature reviews Imm. 2003 3:667.
2. Sheppard P et al. Nature Imm. 2003 4:63.
3. Zhou Z et al. J. Virol. 2007 81:7749.
- Gene ID
- 163702 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-28RA on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-human IL-28RA||MHLICR2a||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.