- 2HUB-159 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI C-111
- Other Names
- IFN-γRβ, IFNγAF-1
- Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IFN-γ R β chain is a 65 kD type I transmembrane protein, also known as accessory factor (AF-1) or IFN-γRII. IFN-γ receptor is composed of an IFN-γ R α chain (CDw119) and a β chain. They are members of the class II cytokine receptor family. The α chain is required for ligand binding and ligand trafficking to the cells and also plays some role in signal transduction. The β chain is critical for delivering IFN-γ mediated pleiotropic signals. IFN-γ R β chain is broadly expressed on a variety of cells at low levels and upregulated on some activated B cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- soluable extracellular domains of the human IFN-γ R β chain
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting2,3 and immunoprecipitation2,3. For most successful immunofluorescent staining results, it may be important to maximize signal over background by using a relatively bright fluorochrome-antibody conjugate (Cat. No. 308504) or by using a high sensitivity, three-layer staining technique (e.g., including a biotinylated anti-Armenian hamster IgG second step (Cat. No. 405501), followed by SAv-PE (Cat. No. 405204)). TThe LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 308506).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kishimoto T, et al. Eds. 1997. Leucocyte Typing VI. Garland Publishing Inc. London.
- Bach EA, et al. 1996. Mol. Cell. Biol. 16:3214. (IP WB)
- Rosenzweig SD, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:4000. (IP WB)
- Joseph TD, et al. 2001. J. Biol. Chem. 276:47136.
- Choi JC, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:1598.
- Tjon AS, et al. 2014. J Immunol. 192:5625. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_314718 (BioLegend Cat. No. 308504)
- Ig superfamily, class II cytokine receptor family, associates with CDw119, 65 kD
All cells, except erythrocytes, at low levels
- Transducing signals
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Basler C, et al. 2002. Int. Rev. Immunol. 21:305.
2. Brierley M, et al. 2002. J. Interferon Cytokine Res. 22:835.
- Gene ID
- 3459 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IFN-gamma R beta chain on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-human IFN-γ R β chain||2HUB-159||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.