- MHR73-11 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CD180, Radio-protective 105-kD protein, RP105
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD180, also known as RP105, is a 105 kD member of the toll-like receptor (TLR) family and is expressed on most B cells, monocytes/macrophages and dendritic cells. The TLR family's structural characteristics are critically involved in protein-protein signaling interactions leading to the activation of the innate immune system. Additionally, MD-1, a secretory protein, associates with CD180 (RP105) at the cell surface and this complex, in conjunction with TLR4, recognizes bacterial LPS. The human CD180 (RP105) gene maps to 5q12. The MHR73-11 antibody is able to activate B cells and to protect against irradiation- or dexamethasone-induced apoptosis.Product Details
- Human, Baboon, Cynomolgus, African Green, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human RP105 complexed with mouse MD-1
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC, ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: intracellular staining1, immunoprecipitation1, immunohistochemistry1 of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections, B cell activation1, protection from apoptosis induced by radiation or dexamethasone, and induction of the costimulatory molecule CD80 (B7-1)1. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/μg, Azide-Free, 0.2 μm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 312907).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Miura Y, et al. 1998. Blood 92:2815.
- Indrevaer RL, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 191:3624. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2259841 (BioLegend Cat. No. 312906)
- Member of the toll-like receptor family, 105 kD
- B cells, monocytes/macrophages, and dendritic cells
- Signaling protein involved in innate immunity
- Ligand Receptor
- Cell Type
- B cells, Monocytes, Macrophages, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Miura Y, et al. 1998. Blood 92:2815.
- Gene ID
- 4064 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD180 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.