- UCHT1, HCD14, HIB19, 2H7, HCD56 (See other available formats)
- Mouse IgG1, κ; Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This anti-Human Lineage Cocktail is optimized for the detection of human lymphocytes, monocytes, eosinophils, and neutrophils. In combination with other markers, it can be used for studies of dendritic cells (DCs), including DCs that express CD16. This cocktail is composed of CD3, CD14, CD19, CD20, and CD56. CD3 is the antigen mainly found on T cells; CD14 is expressed on monocytes/macrophages and at low levels on neutrophils and eosinophils; CD19 and CD20 are on B cells; CD56 is located on NK cells.Product Details
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated FITC.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 20 µl per million cells or 20 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Product Citations
- CD3 is expressed on all T lymphocytes. CD14 is expressed on monocytes, macrophages, neutrophils, and eosinophils. CD19 and CD20 are expressed on B lymphocytes. CD56 is expressed on activated and resting NK lymphocytes.
- Cell Type
- T cells, Monocytes, Macrophages, Neutrophils, Eosinophils, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. Eds. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules. New Jersey.
2. Olweus J, et al. 1997. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 94:12551.
3. Banchereau J, et al. Eds. 1995. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. New York.
4. Markowicz S, et al. 1990. J. Clin. Invest. 85:955.
5. Freudenthal P, et al. 1990. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 87:7698.
6. Macdonald K, et al. 2002. Blood 100:4512.
7. Piccioli D, et al. 2007. Blood 109:5371.
- Gene ID
- View information about Lineage on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.