- W15101A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Epidermal growth factor module-containing mucin-like receptor 2, EMR2, AGRE2, ADGRE2
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD312, also known as Epidermal growth factor module-containing mucin-like receptor 2 (EMR2), is a 90 kD type I protein, a member of the Epidermal Growth Factor-seven transmembrane (EGF-TM7) family. Its extracellular region consists of five tandem EGF-like adhesion domains and a mucin-like stalk domain containing a G-protein proteolytic site, while the C-terminal region consists of a seven-pass transmembrane domain. CD312 is expressed by myeloid cells, dendritic cells, and activated lymphocytes. CD312 contributes to the interaction of macrophages, dendritic cells and activated T cells with B cells; it is involved in neutrophil chemotaxis, degranulation and adhesion, and release of inflammatory cytokines by macrophages. The ligands of CD312 are the glycosaminoglycans (GAG) chondroitin sulphate, and dermatan sulphate.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant protein fragment containing the first extracellular region of human EMR2 (24-540 a.a.).
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
AB_2922589 (BioLegend Cat. No. 373105)
AB_2922589 (BioLegend Cat. No. 373106)
- Member of the Epidermal Growth Factor-seven transmembrane (EGF-TM7) family, type I protein, its extracellular region consists of five tandem EGF-like adhesion domains and a mucin-like stalk domain containing a G-protein proteolytic site; the C-terminal re
Expressed by myeloid cells, dendritic cells, and activated lymphocytes.
- Involved in neutrophil chemotaxis, degranulation and adhesion. Promotes the release of inflammatory cytokines by macrophages. Contributes in the interaction of macrophages, dendritic cells and activated T cells with B cells.
- Chondroitin sulphate, dermatan sulphate.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Lymphocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Boyden SE, et al. 2016. N. Engl. J. Med. 374:656.
2. Lewis SM, et al. 2015. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 182:184.
3. Huang YS, et al. 2012. Mol. Cell Biol. 32:1408.
4. Rutkowski MJ, et al. 2011. J. Neurooncol. 105:165.
5. van Eijk M, et al. 2010. Immunol. Lett. 129:64.
- Gene ID
- 30817 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD312 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD312 (EMR2)||W15101A||FC, IHC-F|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD312 (EMR2)||W15101A||FC, IHC-F|
|FITC anti-human CD312 (EMR2)||W15101A||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.