- Bu32 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V CD21.4, VI CD21.5
- Other Names
- Complement C3d receptor (C3dR), complement receptor 2 (CR2), Epstein-Barr virus receptor
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD21 is a 145 kD transmembrane protein also known as complement C3d receptor (C3dR), complement receptor 2 (CR2), and Epstein-Barr virus receptor. CD21 is expressed on B cells, follicular dendritic cells, subsets of normal thymocytes and T cells, and some epithelial cells. CD21 is the receptor used by Epstein-Barr virus to infect B cells and is also the complement receptor for C3d. CD21 has also been shown to interact with a number of proteins, including CD23, CD19, annexin VI, CD81, iC3b, complement receptor 1 (CR1, CD35), and interferon-alpha 1 (IFN-α1).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections4.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Björck P, et al. 1993. Eur. J. Immunol. 23:1771.
- Frémeaux-Bacchi V, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Immunol. 26:1497.
- Ling NR, et al. 1995. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 101:369.
- Wang, C, et al. 2011. BMC Immunol. 12:53. (IHC)
AB_2904377 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354927)
AB_2904377 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354928)
- Transmembrane protein, multiple SUSHI domains, approximate molecular weight 145 kD
Expressed on B cells, follicular dendritic cells, subsets of normal thymocytes and T cells, some epithelial cells
- Epstein-Barr virus receptor on B cells used for infection
- CD23, CD19, complement component 3, annexin VI, CD81, iC3b, complement receptor 1, interferon alpha 1
- C3d, EBV
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Epithelial cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Complement, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kishimoto T, Eds. 1997. Leukocyte Typing VI. Garland Publishing Inc.
2. Moore MD, et al. 1987. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 84:9194.
3. Szakonyi G, et al. 2001. Science 292:1725.
4. Weis JJ, et al. 1984. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 81:881.
- Gene ID
- 1380 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD21 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD21||Bu32||FC, IHC-F, IHC-P|
|PE anti-human CD21||Bu32||FC|
|APC anti-human CD21||Bu32||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD21||Bu32||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD21||Bu32||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD21||Bu32||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD21||Bu32||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0181 anti-human CD21||Bu32||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD21||Bu32||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD21||Bu32||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD21||Bu32||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0181 anti-human CD21||Bu32||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0181 anti-human CD21 Antibody||Bu32||PG|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD21||Bu32||FC|
|TotalSeq™-D0181 anti-human CD21||Bu32||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD21
PE anti-human CD21
APC anti-human CD21
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD21
FITC anti-human CD21
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD21
Biotin anti-human CD21
TotalSeq™-A0181 anti-human CD21
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD21
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD21
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD21
TotalSeq™-C0181 anti-human CD21
TotalSeq™-B0181 anti-human CD21 Antibody
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD21
TotalSeq™-D0181 anti-human CD21