- W16155A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Keratin type II cytoskeletal 7, Cytokeratin-7, CK-7, Keratin-7, K7, Type-II keratin Kb7, Sarcolectin, SCL, Cytokeratin 7, Keratin 7
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Keratin 7 (KRT7) belongs to type II keratin and is expressed in the epithelia lining the cavities of internal organs, gland ducts and blood vessels. The function of KRT7 is still not clear but it has been suggested involved in the translational regulation of the human papillomavirus type 16 E7 mRNA (HPV16 E7). In cancer, the expression of KRT7 is observed in many types of carcinoma and is associated with neoplasm progression. The diverse and unique expression pattern of KRT7 is often used as a diagnosis indicator in epithelial origin carcinoma. For example, aberrant KRT7 expression is observed in triple negative breast cancer. In bladder cancer, loss of KRT7 results in promoting proliferation of the bladder urothelium.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human KRT7 peptide (446-462) conjugated to KLH.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 0.2 - 2.0 μg/ml (1:250-1:2500 dilution) is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
This antibody does not react with mouse (in-house tested). Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: spatial biology (IBEX)1,2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_2721379 (BioLegend Cat. No. 601603)
- Type II cytokeratin. 469 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of 51 kD.
- KRT7 is a type II keratin, involved in the translational regulation of the human papillomavirus type 16 E7 mRNA.
- KRT7 interacts with EIF3S10, HPV16 E7, and GPER1.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Intermediate Filaments
- Antigen References
1. Tajima Y, et al. 2017. Sci Rep. 7:40684.
2. Huang B, et al. 2016. Oncogene. 35:4927.
3. Szponar A, et al. 2012. Virchows Arch. 460:423.
4. Sano M, et al. 2010. Int J Oncol. 36:321.
- Gene ID
- 3855 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Cytokeratin 7 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human Cytokeratin 7||W16155A||WB, ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human Cytokeratin 7||W16155A||ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human Cytokeratin 7||W16155A||ICC, SB|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Cytokeratin 7||W16155A||ICC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.