- Other Names
- Mouse CD3 Positive Selection, CD3 Positive selection
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Mouse CD3+ cells are either selected or depleted by incubating the sample with the biotin conjugated anti-mouse CD3 antibody followed by Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD3+ expressing cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc. Clone 17A2 recognizes ε/γ (but not ε/δ) of the CD3 complex. It can induce T cell activation.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat. No. 480099:
- 1 vial containing 200 µl of Biotin anti-mouse CD3 antibody (clone 17A2)
- 1 vial containing 200 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat. No. 480100:
- 2 vials containing 1ml each of Biotin anti-mouse CD3 antibody (clone 17A2)
- 2 vials containing 1ml each of Streptavidin Nanobeads
Antibody: Phosphate buffer solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, pH 7.2.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated wtih biotin under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated biotin.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: protein-coated magnetic nanobeads.
- Storage & Handling
- Antibody cocktail and Streptavidin Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of Biotin anti-mouse CD3 antibody for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
10 µl of Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of mouse CD3+ cells from lymphoid tissue.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
To find out the dilution to use this product in separation columns please download the CoA.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.