- HIM6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI N-L109
- Other Names
- Neurothelin, Basigin, EMMPRIN
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD147, also known as neurothelin or basigin, is a member of the Ig superfamily. It is a 55-65 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein which is primarily expressed on leukocytes, erythrocytes, platelets, and endothelial cells. CD147 is reported to have a function during embryonal brain development and/or play a role in integrin-mediated adhesion in brain endothelia.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Chimpanzee, Baboon, Capuchin Monkey
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human PBMCs
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: inhibition of T cell activation2, immunohistochemical staining1,3 of frozen tissue sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, and Western blotting1. The Ultra-LEAF™ Purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 306221 and 306222).
- Application References
- Menashi S, et al. 2003. Cancer Res. 63:7575. (WB IHC)
- Woodhead VE, et al. 2000. Int. Immunol. 12:1051. (Block)
- Reimers N, et al. 2004. Clin. Cancer Res. 10:3422. (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_2750173 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306217)
AB_2750174 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306218)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 55-65 kD
Leukocytes, erythrocytes, platelets, endothelial cells
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Erythrocytes, Leukocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Biswas C, et al. 1995. Cancer Res. 55:434.
2. Fadool J, et al. 1993. Dev. Dyn. 196:252.
3. Felzmann T, et al. 1991. J. Clin. Immunol. 11:205.
- Gene ID
- 682 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD147 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.