- Poly9023 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- HA epitope tag, HA1, HA2, hemagglutinin, Hemagglutinin HA1 chain, Hemagglutinin HA2 chain, YPYDVPDYA, Hemagglutinin tag
Covance Catalog# PRB-101C
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Influenza Hemagglutinin (HA) is a viral membrane glycoprotein responsible for binding of the virus to the cells expressing sialic acid-containing surface receptors, such as erythrocytes and the cells in the upper respiratory tract. The hemagglutinin epitope, YPYDVPDYA, has been widely used as a tag in recombinant protein expression vectors.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Polyclonal antibody HA.11 was raised against the twelve amino acid sequence CYPYDVPDYASL.
- Storage & Handling
- Store at -20°C. Upon initial thawing, apportion into working aliquots and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles to prevent denaturing the antibody. For long-term storage, keep the antibody at -80°C.
- Recommended Usage
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 1:1,000*
• IP: 1:150
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunoprecipitation (IP) of tagged proteins.
*Our Posi-Tag Control Protein (931301) can be used as a helpful positive control for this antibody.
This antibody recognizes the same hemagglutinin flu epitope YPYDVPDYA as the monoclonal antibody, HA.11 clone 16B12. This polyclonal antibody facilitates epitope tag experiments in murine systems and is useful in experiments involving two proteins labeled with two different tags.
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
- Application References
- Barrott JJ, et al. 2011. PNAS. 108: 12752. (WB, IP)
- Pecot MY, Malhotra V. 2004. Cell. 116:99.
- Delmas C, et al. 2003. J Biol Chem. 278:12443. (IF)
- Caplan S, et al. 2001. J Cell Biol. 154:109. (IF, WB)
- Yeo C, Whitman M. 2001. Mol Cell. 7:949.
- Sander TL, et al. 2000. J Biol Chem. 275:12857. (WB)
- Bosshart H, et al. 1994. J Cell Biol. 126:1157. (IF, IP)
- Product Citations
AB_2565437 (BioLegend Cat. No. 923501)
AB_2565438 (BioLegend Cat. No. 923502)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Gene ID
- View information about HA Tag on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-HA.11 Epitope Tag||Poly9023||WB,IP,ChIP,ICC,Purification|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.