- OX-86 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TNFRSF4, ACT35, OX-40
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD134 is a type I integral membrane protein also known as OX-40, ACT35, and tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 4 (TNFRSF4). This receptor is expressed on activated CD4+ and CD8+ T cells and B cells. The OX-40 receptor binds to the OX-40 ligand (CD252) to provide a costimulatory signal that is independent of CD28. Blockade of OX40-OX40 ligand interactions has been shown to ameliorate experimental EAE and inflammatory bowel disease, which implies that these interactions are important in the pathogenesis of some autoimmune diseases.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant mouse OX-40-CD4 chimeric protein
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone OX-86 has been reported to act as an agonist and stimulate OX-40.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Higgins LM, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:486. (FC, IHC)
- Al-Shamkhani A, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Immunol. 26:1695. (Costim)
- del Rio ML, et al. 2011. Transpl. Int. 24:501. (FC) PubMed
AB_2810355 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119429)
AB_2810356 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119430)
AB_2810357 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119431)
AB_2810358 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119432)
AB_2810359 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119433)
AB_2810360 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119434)
- TNF receptor superfamily, 50 kD
Activated CD4+ and CD8+ T cells, activated B cells.
- Receptor for OX-40 ligand, provides co-stimulatory signal for lymphocyte proliferation independent of CD28; thought to play a role in the pathogenesis of some autoimmune diseases
- OX-40 ligand
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Al-Shamkhani A, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Immunol. 26:1695.
2. Weinberg AD, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:1818.
3. Akira H, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:7058.
4. Pippig SD, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 163:6520.
5. Higgins LM, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:486.
- Gene ID
- 22163 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD134 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Other FormatsView All CD134 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PE anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0195 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0195 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
Biotin anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
APC anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
TotalSeq™-A0195 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
TotalSeq™-C0195 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)