- Poly29108 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rabbit Polyclonal Antibody, Rabbit Polyclonal antibodies
Covance Catalog# CTL-4112
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
This antibody can be used as an isotype-matched control for several applications such as western blot, ELISA and other immunostaining techniques.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody was derived from rabbits.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P, ELISA - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
- Application Notes
This antibody was subsequently purified using Protein G. The antibody enables an estimation of non-specific binding of rabbit polyclonal antibodies to cell surface components. This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
- Product Citations
AB_2722735 (BioLegend Cat. No. 910801)
- Gene ID
- View information about Rabbit Isotype Ctrl on UniProt.org
|Purified Rabbit Polyclonal Isotype Ctrl||Poly29108||WB, IHC, ELISA|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified Rabbit Polyclonal Isotype Ctrl