- HI100 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- IV N906
- Other Names
- GP180, L-CA, LCA, LY5, T200, PTPRC
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45RA is a 205-220 kD single chain type I glycoprotein. It is an exon 4 splice variant of the tyrosine phosphatase CD45. The CD45RA isoform is expressed on resting/naïve T cells, medullary thymocytes, B cells and monocytes. CD45RA enhances both T cell receptor and B cell receptor signaling. CD45 non-covalently associates with lymphocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein (LPAP) on T and B lymphocytes. CD45 has been reported to be associated with several other cell surface antigens including CD1, CD2, CD3, and CD4. CD45 has also been reported to bind galectin-1. CD45 isoform expression can change in response to cytokines.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Chimpanzee
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
- Recommended Usage
This product is suitable for use with the Maxpar® Metal Labeling Kits. The product is formulated to simplify the antibody preparation when performing the labeling protocol. As a result, it is possible to proceed directly to the step to Partially Reduce the Antibody by adding 100 µl of Maxpar® Ready antibody to 100 µl of 4 mM TCEP-R in a 50 kDa filter and continue with the protocol. Always refer to the latest version of Maxpar® User Guide when conjugating Maxpar® Ready antibodies.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats of this clone) include: inhibition of CD45 functions2, immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections3 and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections4, and immunocytochemistry15,16.
- Additional Product Notes
- Maxpar® is a registered trademark of Fluidigm Inc.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Knapp W, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Yamada T, et al. 2002. J. Biol. Chem. 277:28830. (WB, Block)
- Weninger W, et al. 2003 J. Immunol. 170:4638. (IHC-F)
- Imanguli MM, et al. 2009. Blood. 113:3620 (IHC-P)
- Roque S, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:8028. (FC) PubMed
- Smeltz RB. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:4786. (FC) PubMed
- Palendira U, et al. 2008. Blood (FC) PubMed
- Kuttruff S, et al. 2009. Blood 113:358. (FC) PubMed
- Thakral D, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:7431. (FC) PubMed
- Alanio C, et al. 2010. Blood 115:3718. (FC) PubMed
- Iannello A, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:114. (FC) PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Guereau-de-Arellan M, et al. 2011. Brain. 134:3578. PubMed
- Canque B, et al. 2000. Blood 96:3748. (ICC)
- Imanguli MM, et al. 2009. Blood 13:3620. (ICC)
- Stoeckius M, et al. 2017. Nat. Methods. 14:865. (PG)
- Peterson VM, et al. 2017. Nat. Biotechnol. 35:936. (PG)
- Product Citations
AB_2562822 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304143)
- Tyrosine phosphatases, type I transmembrane (exon 4 splicing of CD45 gene), 205-220 kD
B cells, naïve T cells, monocytes
- Enhances TCR and BCR signaling
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4
- Cell Type
- B cells, Monocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Thomas M. 1989. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:339.
2. Trowbridge I, et al. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol.12:85.
- Gene ID
- 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45RA on UniProt.org
- Can I obtain CyTOF data related to your Maxpar® Ready antibody clones?
We do not test our antibodies by mass cytometry or on a CyTOF machine in-house. The data displayed on our website is provided by Fluidigm®. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for additional data and further details.
- Can I use Maxpar® Ready format clones for flow cytometry staining?
We have not tested the Maxpar® Ready antibodies formulated in solution containing EDTA for flow cytometry staining. While it is likely that this will work in majority of the situations, it is best to use the non-EDTA formulated version of the same clone for flow cytometry testing. The presence of EDTA in some situations might negatively affect staining.
- I am having difficulty observing a signal after conjugating a metal tag to your Maxpar® antibody. Please help troubleshoot.
We only supply the antibody and not test that in house. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for troubleshooting advice: http://techsupport.fluidigm.com/
- Is there a difference between buffer formulations related to Maxpar® Ready and purified format antibodies?
The Maxpar® Ready format antibody clones are formulated in Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA. The regular purified format clones are formulated in solution that does not contain any EDTA. Both formulations are however without any extra carrier proteins.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD45RA
Biotin anti-human CD45RA
FITC anti-human CD45RA
PE anti-human CD45RA
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD45RA
Purified anti-human CD45RA
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD45RA
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD45RA
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD45RA
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD45RA
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD45RA
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD45RA
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD45RA
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD45RA
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-human CD45RA
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD45RA
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD45RA
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD45RA
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD45RA
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD45RA
Purified anti-human CD45RA (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD45RA
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD45RA
PerCP anti-human CD45RA
FITC anti-human CD45RA
TotalSeq™-A0063 anti-human CD45RA
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD45RA
TotalSeq™-B0063 anti-human CD45RA
TotalSeq™-C0063 anti-human CD45RA
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human CD45RA
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-human CD45RA
APC anti-human CD45RA
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD45RA
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-human CD45RA Antibody
Spark YG™ 581 anti-human CD45RA
TotalSeq™-D0063 anti-human CD45RA
Spark Violet™ 423 anti-human CD45RA
GMP FITC anti-human CD45RA