- Poly6330 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase Cbl, Proto-oncogene c-Cbl
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|633001||125 µl (5 Western Blots)||76,00€|
The proto-oncogene c-Cbl was initially identified as the cellular homologue of v-Cbl oncogene that induces pre-B cell lymphomas and myeloid leukemias in mice. The Cbl family comprises three mammalian proteins, c-Cbl, Cbl-b, and Cbl-3; among these, c-Cbl and Cbl-b are expressed in hemopoietic cells, whereas Cbl-3 is expressed only in epithelial tissues. Cbl proteins can function as E3 ubiquitin (Ub) ligases, and in more recent studies Cbl has been implicated in the negative regulation of various RTKs.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- peptide mapping to the carboxy terminal domain of human Cbl
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% gelatin.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. Western blotting suggested working dilution(s): Use 5 µl per 5 ml antibody (1:1000) dilution buffer for each mini-gel. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This polyclonal was generated using an immunogen that corresponds to the C-terminus of c-Cbl. Due to poor sequence homology between the C-termini of c-Cbl and other Cbl family members, we do not predict this antibody will cross-react with other Cbl proteins.
At concentrations greater than a 1:1000 dilution, this antibody may produce minor non-specific bands in certain lysates.
AB_2070439 (BioLegend Cat. No. 633001)
- c-Cbl is a 906 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 99.6 kDa. The N-terminus is composed of the phosphotyrosine binding (PTB) domain, a short linker region and the RING-type zinc finger. C-terminal contains proline-rich domain with potential tyrosine phosphorylation sites.
Ubiquitous cytoplasmic protein
- NCK, CD2AP, SLA, SLA2, EGFR, SYK, LAT2 and ZAP70
- E3 ubiquitin (Ub) ligases, and negative regulators of PTKs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Ubiquitin/Protein Degradation
- Antigen References
1. Liu YC, et al. 1998. Cell Signal 10:377.
- Gene ID
- 867 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Cbl on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.