- FN50 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- IV A91
- Other Names
- Very Early Activation Antigen (VEA), Activation inducer molecule (AIM)
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD69 is a 27-33 kD type II transmembrane protein also known as activation inducer molecule (AIM), very early activation antigen (VEA), and MLR3. It is a member of the C-type lectin family, expressed as a disulfide-linked homodimer. Other members of this receptor family include NKG2, NKR-P1 CD94, and Ly49. CD69 is transiently expressed on activated leukocytes including T cells, thymocytes, B cells, NK cells, neutrophils, and eosinophils. CD69 is constitutively expressed by a subset of medullary mature thymocytes, platelets, mantle B cells, and certain CD4+ T cells in germinal centers of normal lymph nodes. CD69 is involved in early events of lymphocyte, monocyte, and platelet activation, and has a functional role in redirected lysis mediated by activated NK cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Pigtailed Macaque, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections2, immunofluorescence microscopy3, and spatial biology (IBEX)8,9.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Knapp WB, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Sakkas LI, et al. 1998. Clin. and Diag. Lab. Immunol. 5:430. (IHC)
- Kim JR, et al. 2005. BMC Immunol. 6:3. (IF)
- Verjans GM, et al. 2007. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104:3496.
- Lu H, et al. 2009. Toxicol Sci. 112:363. (FC) PubMed
- Thakral D, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:7431. (FC) PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 117:33455-33465. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2562306 (BioLegend Cat. No. 310937)
AB_2562307 (BioLegend Cat. No. 310938)
- C-type lectin, type II glycoprotein, 28/32 kD
Activated T cells, B cells, NK cells, granulocytes, thymocytes, platelets, Langerhans cells
- Lymphocyte, monocyte, and platelet activation, NK cell killing
- Cell Type
- B cells, Granulocytes, Langerhans cells, NK cells, Platelets, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
2. Testi R, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:479.
- Gene ID
- 969 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD69 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD69 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD69
FITC anti-human CD69
PE anti-human CD69
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD69
APC anti-human CD69
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD69
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD69
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD69
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD69
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD69
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD69
Biotin anti-human CD69
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD69
PerCP anti-human CD69
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD69
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD69
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD69
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD69
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD69
Purified anti-human CD69 (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD69
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD69
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD69
TotalSeq™-A0146 anti-human CD69
TotalSeq™-B0146 anti-human CD69
TotalSeq™-C0146 anti-human CD69
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human CD69
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD69
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-human CD69 Antibody
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD69
Spark YG™ 581 anti-human CD69
TotalSeq™-D0146 anti-human CD69
APC anti-human CD69
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-human CD69
PE anti-human CD69