- ML5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V CD24.5
- Other Names
- Ly-52, Heat Stable Antigen (HSA), Nectadrin, BA-1
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD24 is a 35-45 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked protein also known as heat stable antigen (HSA), BA-1, Ly-52, and nectadrin. It is expressed on the surface of B cells (but not plasma cells), granulocytes, follicular dendritic cells, and epithelial cells. CD24 may play a role in the regulation of B-cell proliferation and maturation. CD24 crosslinking induces a Ca2+ flux in mature B cells. CD24 has been shown to interact with CD62P (P-selectin).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence microscopy3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V:White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press. New York.
- McMichael A, et al. 1987. Leucocyte Typing III. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Yang GP, et al. 1999. Nucleic Acids Research 27:1517. (IF)
- Kristiansen G, et al. 2003. Clin. Cancer Res. 9:4906. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_2562287 (BioLegend Cat. No. 311123)
AB_2562288 (BioLegend Cat. No. 311124)
- GPI-linked glycoprotein, 35-45 kD
B cells, granulocytes, epithelial cells
- B cell proliferation and differentiation
- CD62P (P-Selectin)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Epithelial cells, Granulocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Gene ID
- 100133941 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD24 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD24 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-human CD24
PE anti-human CD24
Purified anti-human CD24
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD24
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD24
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD24
APC anti-human CD24
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD24
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD24
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD24
PerCP anti-human CD24
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD24
Purified anti-human CD24 (Maxpar® Ready)
Biotin anti-human CD24
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD24
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD24
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD24
PE anti-human CD24
TotalSeq™-A0180 anti-human CD24
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD24
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD24
TotalSeq™-C0180 anti-human CD24
TotalSeq™-B0180 anti-human CD24
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD24
TotalSeq™-D0180 anti-human CD24
GMP PE anti-human CD24