- QA20A54 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD150, Signaling Lymphocyte Activation Molecule (SLAM), IPO-3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD150 is a 75-95 kD member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, also known as SLAM (signaling lymphocyte activation molecule) or IPO-3. CD150, a single chain type I transmembrane molecule, is expressed on thymocytes, T cell subsets, B cells, dendritic cells, and endothelial cells. The expression is upregulated upon activation. CD150 expression has been shown to be maintained on Th1 but not Th2 clones. T regulatory cells express a relatively high level of CD150. Antibodies against CD150 have been shown to augment IFN-γ production by Th1 cells, especially when co-stimulated through the TCR. CD150 associates with the src homology 2-domain-containing protein tyrosine phosphatase SHP-2, and this association is thought to be involved in signal transduction. In combination with CD48, CD150 is a useful marker for hematopoietic stem cell studies.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- RBL1 transfectant (1-287 a.a)
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2922460 (BioLegend Cat. No. 110803)
AB_2922460 (BioLegend Cat. No. 110804)
- Ig superfamily, 75-95 kD
Thymocytes, T cell subset, B lymphocytes, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells
- B cell and dendritic cell costimulation
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Punnonen J, et al. 1997. J Exp. Med. 185:993-1004.
- Gordiienko I, et al. 2019. Clin Immunol. 204:14-22.
- Kiel M, et al. 2005. Cell. 121:1109-21.
- Gene ID
- 27218 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD150 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD150 (SLAM) Recombinant Antibody||QA20A54||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.