- BL13756 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD68 is a 110 kD glycoprotein, also known as macrosialin, belonging to the sialomucin family. It is closely related to the family of acidic, highly glycosylated lysosomal-associated membrane proteins (LAMPs). CD68 is predominately expressed in cytoplasmic granules of monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and granulocytes. It is one of the useful myeloid cell markers. Further studies have shown that CD68 is also expressed by a subset of hematopoietic progenitors, γ/δ T cells, NK cells, LAK cells, subset of B cells, fibroblasts, and endothelial cells. The biological function of CD68 is still unknown.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues from the internal region of the human CD68 protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2876705 (BioLegend Cat. No. 375602)
- Sialomucin family, 110 kD
Monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes, subset of hematopoietic progenitors, γ/δ T cells, NK cells, LAK cells, subset of B cells, fibroblasts, endothelial cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Holness CL and Simmons DL. 1993. Blood. 81:1607.
2. Gottfried E, et al. 2008. Scand. J. Immunol. 67:453.
3. Hameed A, et al. 1994. Hum. Pathol. 25:872.
- Gene ID
- 968 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD68 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.