- 1D4B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 1, lysosomal membrane glycoprotein 1, CD107 antigen-like family member A, lysosome-associated membrane protein 1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD107a, also known as Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 1 (LAMP-1) or LGP-120, is a 110-140 kD type I membrane glycoprotein. Mature CD107a is heavily glycosylated from a 40 kD core protein. This molecule is located on the luminal side of lysosomes. Upon activation, CD107a is transferred to the cell membrane surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes, macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, and some tumor cells. CD107a has been suggested to play a role in the protection of lysosomal membrane from lysosomal hydrolases which is involved in cell adhesion and regulation of tumor metastasis, and mediates autoimmune disease progression. CD107a is a ligand for galaptin and E-selectin. Surface expression of LAMP-1 has been shown to correlate with CD8+ T cell and NK cell cytotoxicity.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against NIH/3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast tissue culture cell membranes. It has been mapped to the N-terminus of LAMP-1.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2572054 (BioLegend Cat. No. 121625)
AB_2572055 (BioLegend Cat. No. 121626)
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
PE anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Purified anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Biotin anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
FITC anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
APC anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
TotalSeq™-A0905 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
TotalSeq™-C0905 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
TotalSeq™-B0905 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)