- LM2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Integrin αM chain, C3biR, CR3, Mac-1, Mo1, ITGAM
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD11b is a 165-170 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as αM integrin, Mac-1, CR3, and C3biR. CD11b non-covalently associates with integrin β2 (CD18) and is expressed on granulocytes, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, NK cells, and subsets of T and B cells. CD11b/CD18 is critical for the transendothelial migration of monocytes and neutrophils. It is also involved in granulocyte adhesion, phagocytosis, and neutrophil activation. CD11b/CD18 interacts with ICAM-1 (CD54), ICAM-2 (CD102), ICAM-4, CD14, CD23, heparin, iC3b, fibrinogen, and factor X.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- β2 integrins from granulocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
LM2 does not block clone ICRF44 indicating a unique epitope.
- Additional Product Notes
BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2734452 (BioLegend Cat. No. 393105)
AB_2734453 (BioLegend Cat. No. 393106)
- Integrin, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with integrin β2 (CD18), 165-170 kD
Granulocytes, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, NK cells, subset of T cells, subset of B cells
- Adhesion, phagocytosis, chemotaxis, neutrophil activation
- ICAM-1(CD54), ICAM-2 (CD102), ICAM-4, CD14, CD23, heparin, iC3b, fibrinogen, factor X
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Stewart M, et al. 1995. Curr Opin Cell Biol. 7:690.
- Miller LJ, et al. 1986. J Immunol. 137(9):2891.
- Gene ID
- 3684 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD11b on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|Purified anti-human CD11b||LM2||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD11b||LM2||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD11b||LM2||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD11b||LM2||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD11b||LM2||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD11b||LM2||FC|
|PE anti-human CD11b||LM2||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.