- LM2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Integrin αM chain, C3biR, CR3, Mac-1, Mo1, ITGAM
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD11b is a 165-170 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as αM integrin, Mac-1, CR3, and C3biR. CD11b non-covalently associates with integrin β2 (CD18) and is expressed on granulocytes, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, NK cells, and subsets of T and B cells. CD11b/CD18 is critical for the transendothelial migration of monocytes and neutrophils. It is also involved in granulocyte adhesion, phagocytosis, and neutrophil activation. CD11b/CD18 interacts with ICAM-1 (CD54), ICAM-2 (CD102), ICAM-4, CD14, CD23, heparin, iC3b, fibrinogen, and factor X.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- β2 integrins from granulocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
LM2 does not block clone ICRF44 indicating a unique epitope.
- Product Citations
AB_2728424 (BioLegend Cat. No. 393102)
- Integrin, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with integrin β2 (CD18), 165-170 kD
Granulocytes, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, NK cells, subset of T cells, subset of B cells
- Adhesion, phagocytosis, chemotaxis, neutrophil activation
- ICAM-1(CD54), ICAM-2 (CD102), ICAM-4, CD14, CD23, heparin, iC3b, fibrinogen, factor X
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, Monocytes, Macrophages, Dendritic cells, NK cells, T cells, B cells, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Stewart M, et al. 1995. Curr Opin Cell Biol. 7:690.
- Miller LJ, et al. 1986. J Immunol. 137(9):2891.
- Gene ID
- 3684 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD11b on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.