- RIKO-3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Decay accelerating factor (DAF)
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD55, also known as DAF (decay accelerating factor), is expressed on the surfaces of red blood cells, hematopoietic cells and many non-hemotopietic cells. There are two isoforms of mouse CD55, a GPI-anchored isofrom and a transmembrane isoform. Both are recognized by RIKO-3. The function of CD55 is to protect damage by complement deposition.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
- Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Cao Q, et al. 2012. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 302:1731. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_1279267 (BioLegend Cat. No. 131803)
AB_1279265 (BioLegend Cat. No. 131804)
- 60-70 kd single chain glycoprotein. While human CD55 contains only one CD55 gene, two distinct CD55 genes have been identified in the mouse, referred to as GPI-DAF and transmembrane(TM)-DAF. GPI-DAF is expressed only in testis.
Red blood cells and most of the splenocytes, including B cells and T cells, and also many non-hematopoetic cells.
- Protect from complement attack by inhibition the deposition of C3 on antibody-sensitized cells.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Erythrocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Miwa T et al. 2001. Immunology 104:207
2. Lin FY et al. 2001 Immunology 104:215
- Gene ID
- 13136 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD55 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-mouse CD55 (DAF)||RIKO-3||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD55 (DAF)||RIKO-3||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD55 (DAF)||RIKO-3||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0558 anti-mouse CD55 (DAF)||RIKO-3||PG|
|APC anti-mouse CD55 (DAF)||RIKO-3||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD55 (DAF)||RIKO-3||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0558 anti-mouse CD55 (DAF)||RIKO-3||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0558 anti-mouse CD55 (DAF)||RIKO-3||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.