- MOPC-21 (See other available formats)
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The MOPC-21 immunoglobulin has unknown specificity. The isotype of this antibody is mouse IgG1, κ. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The immunoglobulin was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this mouse IgG1, κ isotype control antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, use the isotype control at the same concentration as your primary antibody. Use our Concentration Lookup tool to find the exact concentrations of your lots of product.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Intracellular Flow Cytometry (ICFC), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB), Functional Assay (FA)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Carlsten M, et al. 2007. Cancer Res. 67:1317. PubMed
- Smed-Sörensen A, et al. 2008. Blood 111:5037. PubMed (FA)
- Bunesmann MM, et al. 2011. Am. J. Respir. Cell. Mol. Biol. Epub. PubMed
- Matsuyama T, et al. 2005. Infect. Immun. 73:1044. (IF)
- Correia DV, et al. 2011. Blood 118:992. (FC) PubMed
- Lian IA, et al. 2011. Placenta. 32:823. PubMed
- Bufe B, et al. 20015. J Biol Chem. 290:7369. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10897939 (BioLegend Cat. No. 400157)
AB_11150232 (BioLegend Cat. No. 400158)
- Gene ID
- View information about IgG1, kappa Isotype Ctrl on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.