- B8.2C12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain containing protein 3, hepatitis virus cellular receptor 2, CD366
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD366 (Tim-3) is a transmembrane protein also known as T cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain containing protein-3. Tim-3 is expressed at high levels on Th1 lymphocytes and CD11b+ macrophages. Tim-3 has also been shown to exist as a soluble protein. Cells expressing Tim-3 are present at high levels in the CNS of animals at the onset of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE), a disease mediated by lymphocytes secreting Th1-like cytokines. Tim-3 has been proposed to inhibit Th1-mediated immune responses and promote immunological tolerance.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- mTim-3 protein/Freund adjuvant
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone B8.2C12 only binds to the BALB/c allele of Tim-3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- del Rio ML, et al. 2011. Transpl. Int. 24:501. (FC) PubMed
AB_2810398 (BioLegend Cat. No. 134016)
- Transmembrane protein containing immunoglobulin domain and mucin-like domain. It can exist as a soluble form lacking mucin and transmembrane domains.
Expressed on activated Th1 lymphocytes, CD11b+ macrophages, and dendritic cells.
- Play a role in regulating macrophage activation, T cell apoptosis and immune tolerance.
- Galectin -9
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Th1
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Sabatos CA, et al. 2003. Nat. Immunol. 4:1102
2. Kuchroo VK, et al. 2003. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 3:454
3. Mooney L, et al. 2002. Nature. 415:536
4. Rodriguez-Manzanet R, et al. 2009. Immunol. Rev. 229(1):259
- Gene ID
- 171285 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD366 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|Purified anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)||B8.2C12||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)||B8.2C12||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)||B8.2C12||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)||B8.2C12||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)||B8.2C12||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)||B8.2C12||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)||B8.2C12||FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)||B8.2C12||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)||B8.2C12||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)||B8.2C12||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3) Antibody||B8.2C12||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
PE anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
APC anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
Biotin anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3) Antibody