- Sa14-2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- LPS receptor
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD14 is a 53-55 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked membrane glycoprotein also known as LPS receptor. CD14 is expressed on macrophages, dendritic cells, Kupffer cells, hepatocytes, and granulocytes. As a high-affinity receptor for LPS-LBP (LPS-binding protein) complex, CD14, in association with Toll-like Receptor 4 (TLR4) or 2 (TLR2), is involved in the clearance of gram-negative pathogens.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse thymus or spleen
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2734179 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123331)
AB_2734180 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123332)
- GPI-linked membrane glycoprotein, 53-55 kD
macrophages, dendritic cells, kupffer cells, hepatocytes
- LPS receptor, clearance of Gram-negative pathogens
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Stocks S, et al. 1990. Biochem. J. 268:275.
2. Akashi S, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:1035.
3. Matsuura K, et al. 1994. J. Exp. Med. 179:1671.
4. Liu S, et al. 1998. Infect. Immun. 66:5089.
- Gene ID
- 12475 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD14 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD14 (Maxpar® Ready)||Sa14-2||FC, CyTOF®|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||WB, IF, FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0424 anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0424 anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0424 anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||PG|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD14||Sa14-2||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD14 Antibody||Sa14-2||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD14
Biotin anti-mouse CD14
FITC anti-mouse CD14
PE anti-mouse CD14
APC anti-mouse CD14
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD14
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD14
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD14
Purified anti-mouse CD14 (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD14
Purified anti-mouse CD14
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD14
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD14
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD14
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD14
TotalSeq™-A0424 anti-mouse CD14
TotalSeq™-C0424 anti-mouse CD14
TotalSeq™-B0424 anti-mouse CD14
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD14
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD14 Antibody