- 63D3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Monocyte differentiation antigen CD14, myeloid cell-specific leucine-rich glycoprotein, LPS receptor
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD14 is a 53-55 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked membrane glycoprotein that is also known as the LPS receptor. CD14 is expressed at high levels on monocytes and macrophages, and at lower levels on granulocytes. Some dendritic cell populations such as interfollicular dendritic cells, reticular dendritic cells, and Langerhans cells have also been reported to express CD14. As a high-affinity receptor for LPS, CD14 is involved in the clearance of gram-negative pathogens and in the upregulation of adhesion molecules and cytokine expression in monocytes and neutrophils.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified human peripheral blood monocytes.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 810 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 810 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 810 nm.
Excessive exposure to light, and commonly used fixation, permeabilization buffers can affect APC/Fire™ 810 fluorescence signal intensity and spread. Please keep conjugates protected from light exposure. For more information and representative data, visit our Fire Dyes page.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Fridlender ZG, et al. 1999. Hum. Immunol. 11:1028.
- Devitt A, et al. 1998. Nature 6675:505.
AB_2860952 (BioLegend Cat. No. 367155)
AB_2860953 (BioLegend Cat. No. 367156)
- GPI-linked membrane glycoprotein.
Monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, and granulocytes.
- LPS receptor, clearance of Gram-negative pathogens.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Stocks SC, et al. 1990. Biochem. J. 268:275.
- Wright SD, et al. 1990. Science 4975:1431.
- Gene ID
- 929 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD14 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD14 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD14
PE anti-human CD14
Biotin anti-human CD14
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD14
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD14
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD14
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD14
APC anti-human CD14
FITC anti-human CD14
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD14
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD14
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD14
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD14
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD14
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD14
TotalSeq™-A0051 anti-human CD14
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD14
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human CD14
TotalSeq™-C0051 anti-human CD14
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD14
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD14
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD14
TotalSeq™-B0051 anti-human CD14
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-human CD14
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-human CD14
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD14
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD14
PerCP anti-human CD14
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-human CD14