- KJ16-133.18 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell receptor Vβ8.1, 8.2 chain, TCR Vβ8.1, 8.2
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The TCR Vβ 8 family consists of three members, namely Vβ8.1, 8.2 and 8.3. KJ16-133.18 reacts with Vβ8.1, 8.2 only, but not Vβ8.3. Most mouse strains have about 20% Vβ 8+ T cells in the periphery.However, C57BR, C57L, SJL, SWR (Tcra haplotype) and RIII strains (Tcrc haplotype) do not express Vβ8 due to a gene deletion at the Vβ 8 family loci.Other strains expressing endogenous super-antigen, such as Mls-1a have significant reduced number of Vβ 8.1 cells in the periphery.Exogenous superantigen, such as staphylococcal enterotoxin B, stimulates lymphocytes bearing Vβ 8 and selectively eliminate those T cells in vivo.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- TCR receptor from T cell hybridoma DO-11.10
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633nm / 635nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Reider SA, et al. 2011. Infect Immun. 79:3141. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_1186096 (BioLegend Cat. No. 118414)
- TCR is a 85-kd hetero-dimer composed of alpha and beta chain. The mouse Vβ8 family has three members, namely Vβ8.1, 8.2 and 8.3.
Expressed on α:β T cells in mouse thymus, spleen and other lymphoid organs.
- Recognition of peptide/ MHC
- CD3, CD4, CD8
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Haskins K, et al. 1984. J. Exp. Med. 160:452
2. Behlke MA, et al. 1986. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 83:767
3. Fairchild S, et al. 1992. 36:189
4. White J, et al. 1989. Cell 56:27
- Gene ID
- 21577 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Vbeta8.1 8.2 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse TCR Vβ8.1, 8.2||KJ16-133.18||FC,IP|
|FITC anti-mouse TCR Vβ8.1, 8.2||KJ16-133.18||FC|
|PE anti-mouse TCR Vβ8.1, 8.2||KJ16-133.18||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse TCR Vβ8.1, 8.2||KJ16-133.18||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0235 anti-mouse TCR Vβ8.1, 8.2||KJ16-133.18||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0235 anti-mouse TCR Vβ8.1, 8.2||KJ16-133.18||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.