- 15D1B11 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase DDX3X, DEAD box protein 3 X-chromosomal (DBX), DDX3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
DDX3X belongs to the DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp)-box protein family of RNA helicases, involved in the alteration of RNA secondary structure required for transcription, mRNA processing, and translation initiation. DDX3X is an essential host factor during virus infection. DDX3X serves as the cellular target of Hepatitis C virus (HCV) core protein, and also facilitates nuclear export of immature HIV RNA. The RNA helicase activity of DDX3X is required for the replication of both HCV and HIV. DDX3X is implied to act as a viral RNA sensor, mediating antiviral innate immune signaling. DDX3 participates in IκB kinase ε (IKKε) and TANK-binding kinase 1 (TBK1) dependent IRF3 activation, leading to the production of Type I interferon. DDX3X was also proposed to have antiapoptotic functions and participate in tumorigenesis.Product Details
- Human, mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial human DDX3X recombinant protein (1-226aa)
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC, IP - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.25 - 1.0 µg per ml. For immunocytochemistry, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg per ml. For immunoprecipitation, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 20 μg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2562957 (BioLegend Cat. No. 658602)
- 662 amino acids, predicted molecular weight of 73 kD. Contains a ATP-dependent helicase domain.
- DDX3X is an ATP-dependent RNA helicase, involving in mRNA transcription, maturation, export, and translation.
- Interacts with DDX5, DDX58, IKKÎµ, TBK1, XPO1, TDRD3, PABPC1, NXF1, EIF3C, MAVS, and NCAPH.
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Protein Synthesis
- Antigen References
1. Lai MC, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:e68665.
2. Bol GM, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:e63548.
3. Soto-Rifo R, et al. 2012. EMBO J. 31:3745.
4. Gu L, et al. 2013. Mol. Cell Biol. 33:2004.
5. Wang H, et al. 2009. J. Virol. 83:5815.
6. Lee CS, et al. 2008. Nucleic Acids Res. 36:4708.
- Gene ID
- 1654 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about DDX3X on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.