- Poly23980 (See other available formats)
- Goat Polyclonal Ig
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
IgG Fc is a homodimer that is composed of the constant region of the two heavy chains that form the IgG molecule. The Fc fragment mediates opsonization, antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC), and complement activation through binding to Fc receptors such as CD16, CD32, CD64, and the complement factor C1.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2820063 (BioLegend Cat. No. 398004)
- Homodimer formed by the constant region of the IgG heavy chain
- CD16, CD32, and CD64
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
- Paul WE. 2003. Fundamental Immunology. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia.
- Gene ID
- View information about IgG Fcgamma on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.