- SA047C3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD40L, gp39, TRAP, T-BAM, TNFSF5, CD40 Ligand
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD154 has been kown a 39 kD TNF superfamily member also known as CD40 ligand, gp39, T-BAM, TRAP, and Ly-62. CD154 is an accessory molecule expressed predominantly on activated CD4+ lymphocytes that bind CD40. CD154 plays an important role in T-B cell costimulation and Ig class switching.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2922488 (BioLegend Cat. No. 157015)
- A 39 kD TNF superfamily memeber
Surface activated CD4+ T cells,B cells, macrophages, dendritic cells, mast cells, NK cells, polymorphs, monocytes, and activated platelets.
- Survival signaling to CD40+ B cells and Ig class switching.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Basophils, Dendritic cells, Fibroblasts, Macrophages, Mast cells, NK cells, Platelets, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 959 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD154 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)||SA047C3||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)||SA047C3||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)||SA047C3||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)||SA047C3||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L) Antibody||SA047C3||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)||SA047C3||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)||SA047C3||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)||SA047C3||FC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)||SA047C3||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)
PE anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)
FITC anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)
APC anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L) Antibody
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-mouse CD154 (CD40L)