- K253 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Antigen-presenting glycoprotein CD1d1, CD1.1, Ly-38
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD1d is a type I transmembrane protein and member of the MHC family, with a molecular weight ranging from 43-49 kD, depending on the glycosylation degree. CD1d is expressed by antigen presenting cells such as dendritic cells, monocytes, macrophages and B cells; also expressed by thymocytes and intestinal epithelial cells. CD1d present glycolipids to iNKT cells that recognize them by their Vα14i TCR.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- α-GalCer:mCD1d complexes coupled to Mycobacterium tuberculosis PPD
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: ELISA1, immunofluorescence2 to detect CD1d in the lipid rafts on the cell membrane, and block1 CD1d recognition of an iNKT cell hybridoma.
- Application References
- Yu KO, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. Methods 323:11. (ELISA, Block)
- Im JS, et al. 2009. Immunity 30:888. (IF)
- Product Citations
AB_10643277 (BioLegend Cat. No. 140805)
- Member of the MHC family. Type I transmembrane protein. Associates with β2-microglobulin. Molecular weight ranges from 43 - 49 kD, depending on glycosylation.
- Dendritic cells, monocytes, macrophages, B cells, thymocytes, intestinal epithelial cells
- Glycolipid presentation to iNKT cells
- Vα14i TCR
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Monocytes, Macrophages, B cells, T cells, Epithelial cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Arrenberg P, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 107:10984.
2. Mattarollo SR, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:5663.
3. Wang J, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 107:1535.
4. Nieuwenhuis EE, et al. 2009. J. Clin. Invest. 119:1241.
- Gene ID
- 12479 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD1d on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.