- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- colony stimulating factor 1 (macrophage), CSF1, CSF-1, Lanimostim, MCSF, M-CSF
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|448507||1 Pre-coated Plate||398€|
As a potent hematopoietic cytokine, M-CSF is involved in diverse processes, such as the regulation of atherosclerosis or brain, bone resorption, placental development, and inflammatory responses. M-CSF (macrophage colonystimulating factor) is a potent lineage restricted hematopoietic growth factor and member of the CSF family of hormone-like glycoproteins. It plays a key role in the regulation of cellular undifferentiation, proliferation, and the survival of blood monocytes, tissue macrophages and their progenitor cells.
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ Mouse M-CSF ELISA kit is a Sandwich Enzyme-Linked
Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) with a 96-well strip plate. The plate is pre-coated
with a monoclonal capture antibody. The detection antibody is a biotinylated
monoclonal antibody. This kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation
of mouse M-CSF in cell culture supernatant, serum, and plasma. It is analytically validated with ready-to-use reagents.
- Kit Contents
- Mouse M-CSF Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Mouse M-CSF Detection Antibody (200X)
- Mouse M-CSF Standard
- Avidin HRP
- Assay Buffer B
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- Verified Reactivity
- 6.1 ± 1.7 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 31.25 – 2000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 μL to 1,000 μL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Polypropylene tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Proliferation and Viability, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Cytokines/Chemokines, Growth Factors
- Gene ID
- 12977 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about M-CSF on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should be identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.