- B1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- T cell receptor γ/δ, γ/δ TCR, TCR-γ/δ
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
T cell receptor (TCR) is a heterodimer consisting of an α and a β chain (TCR α/β) or a γ and a δ chain (TCR γ/δ). TCR γ/δ is involved in the recognition of certain bacterial, self-CD1 molecule, and tumor antigens bound to MHC class I. The γ/δ TCR associates with CD3 and is expressed on a subset of T cells found in the thymus, the intestinal epithelium, and the peripheral lymphoid tissues and peritoneum. Most γ/δ T cells are CD4-/CD8-, some are CD8+. T cells expressing the γ/δ TCR have been shown to play a role in oral tolerance, innate immune response for some tumor cells, and autoimmune disease. It has been reported that γ/δ T cells also play a principal role in antigen presentation.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Pigtailed Macaque, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone B1 is also known as clone B1.1.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections3 and paraffin-embedded sections5, and in vitro blocking. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for highly sensitive assays (Cat. Nos. 331235 and 331236).
- Application References
- Rodriguez-Gago M, et al. 2001. Transplantation. 72:503.
- Lehmann FS, et al. 2002. Am. J. Physiol. Gastrointest. Liver. Physiol. 283:G481. (FC)
- Bordignon M, et al. 2008. Mol. Med. Rep. 1:485. (IHC)
- Conrad M, et al. 2007. Cytom. Part A 71A:925. (FC)
- Pollinger B, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:2602. (IHC)
- Correia DV, et al. 2011. Blood. 118:992. (Block)
- Laurent AJ, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:103683. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_1575111 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331207)
AB_1575108 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331208)
- Ig superfamily, associates with CD3 complex
T subset in thymus, intestinal epithelium, peripheral lymphoid tissues and peritoneum
- Antigen recognition
- Some bacterial or tumor antigens bound MHC class I, CD1 molecule
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Lanier LL, et al. 1987. J. Clin. Immunol. 7:429.
2. Spencer J, et al. 1989. Eur. J. Immunol. 19:1335.
3. Uyemura K, et al. 1991. J. Exp. Med. 174:683.
4. Spada FM, et al. 2000. J. Exp. Med. 191:907.
- Gene ID
- 6964 View all products for this Gene ID 6965 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR gamma/delta on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.