- dG9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PRF1, P1, PFP, HPLH2
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Perforin is a 70 kD cytolytic protein that is expressed in the cytoplasmic granules of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs) and natural killer (NK) cells. Perforin is one of the major effector molecules used by cytotoxic T cells and NK cells to mediate targeted cell lysis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified granules from the human lymphoma cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 510™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 510™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 510 nm. The bandpass filter 510/50 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 510™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone dG9 primarily recognizes perforin associated with cytotoxic granules9. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, intracellular flow cytometric analysis and immunofluorescence microscopy5,7, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections1,4.
Does not cross-react with mouse1.
- Application References
- Hameed A, et al. 1992. Am. J. Pathol. 140:1025. (IHC)
- Schaerli P, et al. 2004. J. Exp. Med. 199:1265.
- Watanabe N, et al. 1997. Blood 90:3662.
- Mauad T, et al. 2004. Pediatr. Pulmonol. 38:233. (IHC)
- Barrat FJ, et al. 1999. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 96:8645. (IF)
- Chen H, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:591.
- Bryceson YT, et al. 2007. Blood doi:10.1182/blood-2007-02-074468. (IF)
- Wood SM, et al. 2009. Blood 114:4117. PubMed
- Makedonas G, et al. 2010. PLoS Pathog. 6:e1000798.
- Product Citations
AB_2562726 (BioLegend Cat. No. 308119)
AB_2563829 (BioLegend Cat. No. 308120)
- 70 kD
CTL, NK (cytoplasmic granules)
- Mediates targeted cell lysis
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Lieberman J. 2003. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 3:361.
2. Trapani J, et al. 2002. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 2:735.
- Gene ID
- 5551 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Perforin on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All Perforin Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|FITC anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|PE anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|Purified anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC,IP,ICC,IHC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|APC anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-human Perforin
PE anti-human Perforin
Purified anti-human Perforin
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human Perforin
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Perforin
APC anti-human Perforin
Pacific Blue™ anti-human Perforin
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human Perforin
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human Perforin
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human Perforin
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human Perforin
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human Perforin
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Perforin
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human Perforin
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human Perforin