- DT-9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- HLAC, MHC Class I Antigen C
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
HLA-C belongs to the HLA class I heavy chain paralogues. MHC class I heavy chains associate with β2-microglobulin and are expressed on nearly all nucleated cells. MHC class I molecules are involved in the presentation of antigens to CD8+ T cells and thereby play an important role in cell-mediated immune responses and immune surveillance. Detailed characterization of the DT-9 clone indicates that it cross-reacts with HLA-E and certain HLA-A and HLA-B allotypes.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified tamarin MHC class I molecules, corresponding to human HLA-C
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application References
- Corrah et al. 2011. J. Virol. 85: 3367.
- Apps et al. 2013. Science. 340:87.
- Braud et al. 1998. Curr. Biol. 8:1.
- Thomas R, et al. 2009. Nat. Genet. 41:1290. (HLA-A/B allotype cross-reactivity)
AB_2894582 (BioLegend Cat. No. 373307)
AB_2894582 (BioLegend Cat. No. 373308)
|Purified anti-human HLA-C||DT-9||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human HLA-C||DT-9||FC|
|Biotin anti-human HLA-C||DT-9||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.