- S18009D (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T200, Ly-5, LCA
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45 is a 180-240 kD glycoprotein also known as the leukocyte common antigen (LCA), T200, or Ly-5. It is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, expressed on all hematopoietic cells except mature erythrocytes and platelets. There are different isoforms of CD45 that arise from variable splicing of exons 4, 5, and 6, which encode A, B, and C determinants, respectively. CD45 plays a key role in TCR and BCR signal transduction. These isoforms are very specific to the activation and maturation state of the cell as well as cell type. The primary ligands for CD45 are galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4, TCR, CD22, and Thy-1.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant mouse CD45
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-F - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10.0 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
AB_2892329 (BioLegend Cat. No. 160307)
AB_2892329 (BioLegend Cat. No. 160308)
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, 180-240 kD
All hematopoietic cells except mature erythrocytes and platelets
- Phosphatase, T and B cell activation
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells, B cells, Dendritic cells, Tregs
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4, TCR, CD22, Thy-1
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
- Trowbridge IS, et al. 1993. Annu Rev Immunol. 12:85-116.
- Kishihara K, et al. 1993. Cell. 74:143-56.
- Pulido R, et al. 1988. J Immunol. 140:3851-7.
- Gene ID
- 19264 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD45 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse CD45||S18009D||FC,IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD45||S18009D||FC,IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD45 Antibody||S18009D||FC,IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD45||S18009D||IHC-F|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.