- Other Names
- Mouse Cell Surface Marker Screening (PE) Kit, Mouse Antibody Panel (PE)
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|700005||1 kit||1 200€|
BioLegend's LEGENDScreen™ Mouse Cell PE Kit contains 255 PE-conjugated monoclonal antibodies to cell surface markers as well as 11 mouse, rat, or hamster Ig isotype controls. All of the antibodies have been pre-titrated to optimal concentrations, arrayed on three 96-well plates, and lyophilized in a ready-to-use format. This kit can be used to screen cell lines and primary cells (splenocytes, bone marrow-derived cells, and cells isolated from tissues, etc.). There are blank wells on the plates for users to add their choice of markers. The end user can also choose to screen cells of interest directly or co-stain with other markers labeled with different fluorochromes. Positive "hits" from the screening can be quickly identified based on the plate map, and the catalog number and clone information can be obtained using the tables in the product manual. Analysis with individual fluorochrome-conjugated antibodies should be performed to confirm the screening results.
The LEGENDScreen™ Mouse Cell Screening (PE) Kit provides a convenient, easy to use, and powerful tool for immunology, stem cell, and cancer research.
Learn more about LEGENDScreen™ Antibody Panels and view plate maps. Product Details
- Application Notes
Materials Provided in Kit:
3 Mouse Cell Screening Plates containing:
· 255 PE-conjugated Monoclonal Antibodies
· 11 Mouse, Rat, or Hamster Ig Isotype Controls
Cell Staining Buffer (Cat. No. 420201)
Fixation Buffer (Cat. No. 420801)
Plate Sealers (8 sheets)
- Additional Product Notes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- Are these plates made under sterile conditions?
The plates are not sterile. You would handle them as you would handle most typical flow cytometry staining protocols.
- Can I use half or less of the plate and keep the rest for later?
Yes. Customers can use half of the plate or whatever specificities they are interested in. However, the whole plate should be reconstituted. The half plate of antibodies must be transferred to another empty plate for the staining. The remaining half must be sealed and stored at 2 - 8°C in the dark and used within a month.
- Can I use my existing institution discount for this new product?
- How do I request a custom LEGENDScreen™ product with only my specificities of interest?
For more info, visit: biolegend.com/custom_solutions.
- How should the kit be stored?
The kit should be stored at 2 - 8°C upon receipt. Once opened, the plates must be reconstituted immediately. Reconstituted plates can be used or stored at 2 - 8°C sealed in the dark and used within a month.
- I am not going to use all the reconstituted antibody solution. Can I keep the left over for later or re-dry the solution in dark?
The antibody is in a one test per well format. There will not be any antibody left if the full test is used. Customers may decide to use less than the recommended volume per test, but this is not recommended and the performance is not guaranteed. Customers may also selectively transfer certain antibodies from the original plate to a new plate and use after reconstitution. If any antibody is not used after reconstitution, the plate can be sealed and store at 2 - 8°C for a month in the dark. Once reconstituted, re-drying is not recommended as this may result in a loss of signal.
- I have added my own antibody solution to the lyophilized product, will the lyophilized antibody work?
Yes, as long as the fluorophores on these antibodies are compatible and proper compensation has been applied during acquisition and analysis.
- If I don't have enough cells and use much less than 4 million/mL (~ 3 x 105 cells/well), will it still work?
This may work with lower numbers of total cells, but we recommend trying to keep higher concentrations of cells for faster analysis. Of course, how many cells are needed depends on the specific application. Successful staining has been done with 1 x 105 cells/well.
- What are the guarantees regarding the lyophilized plate compared to the reconstituted plate?
Lyophilized product has a guaranteed shelf life of 6 months unopened. Reconstituted plates can be used or stored at 2 - 8°C sealed in the dark and used within a month. Be sure to properly seal the plates to prevent evaporation and shield the antibodies from light.
- What is the level of variability from one experiment to the other?
If the protocol is followed closely, the variability should be minimal. The variability should be similar to single vial antibody staining.
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.