- AE-1/AE-3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Pan-Cytokeratin (AE-1/AE-3), AE1/AE3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
AE-1 immunoreacts with an antigenic determinant present on most of the subfamily A cytokeratins, including cytokeratins with molecular weights of 56.5, 50, 48 and 40 kD. AE-3 reacts with an antigenic determinant shared by the subfamily B cytokeratins including cytokeratins with molecular weights of of 64, 59, 58, 56, and 52 kD.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Rat
- Reported Reactivity
- Dog, Non-Human Primate
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody was developed using human epidermal keratins.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 0.5 - 5.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2616960 (BioLegend Cat. No. 914204)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Intermediate Filaments
- Gene ID
- View information about Pan-Cytokeratin on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All Pan-Cytokeratin Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-Pan-Cytokeratin||AE-1/AE-3||IHC-P,ICC,ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.