- S-HCL-3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Integrin αX subunit, CR4, p150, ITGAX
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD11c is a 145-150 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as integrin αx and CR4. CD11c non-covalently associates with integrin β2 (CD18) and is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes, NK cells, and subsets of T and B cells. CD11c has been reported to play a role in adhesion and CTL killing through its interactions with fibrinogen, CD54, and iC3b.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Spleen cells from patient diagnosed with hairy cell leukemia.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F, IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections1,2,3,4 and immunoprecipitation1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schwarting R, et al. 1985. Blood 65:974.
- Knowles DM, et al. 1990. Am. J. Pathol. 136:29.
- Vandenabeele S, et al. 2001. Blood 97:1733.
- Shaw JL, et al. 2011. J. Reprod. Immunol. 89:84.
- Product Citations
AB_2616755 (BioLegend Cat. No. 371502)
- Integrin, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with integrin ß2 (CD18), 145-150 kD.
Myeloid, dendritic cells, NK cells, B cells and T cell subsets.
- Adhesion and CTL killing.
- Interacts with fibrinogen, CD54, and iC3b.
- CD54, fibrinogen, iC3b, ICAM-1, ICAM-4
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Petty HR, Todd RF 3rd. 1996. Immunol. Today 17:209.
2. Springer T. 1994. Cell 76:301.
3. Ihanus E, et al. 2007. Blood 109:802-10.
- Gene ID
- 3687 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD11c on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD11c Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC,IHC-F,IP|
|APC anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|PE anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0053 anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0053 anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0053 anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||PG|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD11c Antibody||S-HCL-3||FC|
|TotalSeq™-D0053 anti-human CD11c||S-HCL-3||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD11c
APC anti-human CD11c
PE anti-human CD11c
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD11c
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD11c
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD11c
FITC anti-human CD11c
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD11c
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD11c
TotalSeq™-A0053 anti-human CD11c
TotalSeq™-C0053 anti-human CD11c
TotalSeq™-B0053 anti-human CD11c
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD11c Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0053 anti-human CD11c