- NT-7 (See other available formats)
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- SLAMF6, LY108, TCOM, SF2000, NTBA
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
NTBA (NK-, T-, and B-cell Antigen) is a 60 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a member of Ig superfamily belonging to CD2/CD150 subfamily, also known as SLAMF6 (SLAM family member 6), LY108, TCOM, or SF2000. This antigen is expressed on NK cells, T cells (upregulated upon activation), and B cells. NTBA is its own ligand. The homophilic interaction of NTBA is involved in the induction of NK cytotoxicity, CD28 independent T cell costimulation, triggering Th1 cytokines production, and regulation of B cell tolerance. It may play a role in the regulation of autoimmune diseases.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant extracellular domain of NTB-A
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
Stim - Reported in the Literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: stimulation of NTB-A in a redirected lysis assay and blocking of NTB-A function3. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/μg, Azide-Free, 0.2 μm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 317204). Co-stimulation of cells with CD3 antibodies and clone NT-7 has been shown to induce activation rather than blocking function of these cells3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2188086 (BioLegend Cat. No. 317207)
AB_2188085 (BioLegend Cat. No. 317208)
- Type I transmembrane tyrosine-phosphorylated glycoprotein, CD2/CD150 subfamily, 60 kD
NK cells, T cells, B cells
- CD28 independent T cell costimulation, induction of NK cell cytotoxicity, regulation of B cell tolerance
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells, B cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Bottino C, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 194:235.
2. Valdez PA, et al. 2004. J. Bio. Chem. 279:18662.
3. Flaig RM, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:6524.
4. Falco M, et al. 2004. Eur. J. Immunol. 34:1663.
5. Kumar KR, et al. 2006. Science 312:1665.
- Gene ID
- 114836 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD352 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.