- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD8 T Cell Negative Selection, CD8 T Cell Untouched, CD8 T Cell Depletion, CD8 T Cell Enrichment
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Non CD8+ T cells are depleted by incubating your sample with the biotin antibody cocktail followed by incubation with magnetic Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. The untouched CD8+ T cells are collected by decanting the liquid in a clean tube. These are your cells of interest; do not discard the liquid. Some of the downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480007:
- 100 µl of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail: Biotin anti- CD4, CD11b, CD11c, CD19, CD24, CD45R/B220, CD49b, CD105, I-A/I-E (MHC II), TER-119/Erythroid, TCR-γδ
- 100 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat# 480008:
- 1 ml of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail: Biotin anti- CD4, CD11b, CD11c, CD19, CD24, CD45R/B220, CD49b, CD105, I-A/I-E (MHC II), TER-119/Erythroid, TCR-γδ
- 1 ml Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat# 480035:
- 2 vials of 1 ml of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail each: Biotin anti- CD4, CD11b, CD11c, CD19, CD24, CD45R/B220, CD49b, CD105, I-A/I-E (MHC II), TER-119/Erythroid, TCR-γδ
- 2 vials of 1 ml Streptavidin Nanobeads each
Cocktail: Phosphate-buffered solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, pH 7.2.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
The antibodies were purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Streptavidin-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- Antibody cocktail and Streptavidin Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of antibody cocktail for 1x107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
10 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1x107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the isolation of untouched CD8+ T cells from lymphoid tissues.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 10X
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 8X
- Product Citations
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- View information about CD8a on UniProt.org
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.