- Other Names
- T Follicular Helper, Th9, Th17, Th22
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Non CD3+ T cells are depleted by incubating your sample with the biotin antibody cocktail followed by incubation with magnetic Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. The untouched CD3+ T cells are collected by decanting the liquid in a clean tube. These are your cells of interest; do not discard the liquid. Some of the downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480021:
- 100 µl of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail: Biotin anti- CD14, CD15, CD16, CD19, CD36, CD56, CD123 and CD235
- 100 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat# 480022
- 1 ml of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail: Biotin anti- CD14, CD15, CD16, CD19, CD36, CD56, CD123 and CD235
- 1 ml Streptavidin Nanobeads
Cocktail: Phosphate-buffered solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, pH 7.2.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
The antibodies were purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Streptavidin-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- Antibody cocktail and Streptavidin Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of antibody cocktail for 1x107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
10 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1x107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
For this kit, incubation with antibody cocktail and Streptavidin Nanoparticles can be done for 5 to 15 minutes, without loss in purity and yield.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the isolation of untouched CD3+ T cells from peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs).
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 2.5X
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 4X
- Additional Product Notes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, TCRs
- Gene ID
- View information about CD3 on UniProt.org
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.