- MPC-11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The MPC-11 immunoglobulin has unknown specificity. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <1.0 EU/mg of the protein. (<0.01 pg/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The GoInVivo™ antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This GoInVivo™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
ICFC, ICC, IHC, IP, WB, FA - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis as negative control. Use concentrations comparable to those of the specific antibody of interest.
For in vivo and in vitro applications, we recommend to perform a pilot experiment to determine the optimal concentration to use for each particular experiment.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Intracellular Flow Cytometry (ICFC), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB), Functional Assay (FA).
- Additional Product Notes
GoInVivo™ products are guaranteed to be pathogen-free based on the IDEXX BioResearch IMPACT test via PCR. For a full listing of pathogens tested, visit the GoInVivo™ Webpage.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
- Gene ID
- View information about IgG2b, kappa Isotype Ctrl on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.