- 12C2 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD304, also known as neuropilin-1, BDCA-4 and VEGF165R, is a 140 kD type I transmembrane protein. Its extracellular region contains 2 CUB, 2 FV/FVIII, and one MAM domain; a soluble isoform is produced by alternative mRNA splicing. CD304 is involved in angiogenesis, neural development, and tumor metastasis. It's expressed by plasmacytoid dendritic cells, thymocytes, neurons, endothelium, and a subset of TFH cells. CD304 is also expressed in several carcinomas, and a high expression of this molecule in prostate cancer correlates with a poor prognosis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CD304-Fc Fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2616759 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354522)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 140 kD, 2 complement binding domains (CUB), 2 coagulation factor V/VIII homology domains (FV/FVIII), one meprin, A5, receptor tyrosine phosphatase domain (MAM)
Plasmacytoid dendritic cells, thymocytes, subset of follicular helper T cells (TFH), endothelial cells, neurons, some carcinomas
- Angiogenesis, neuronal development, tumor metastasis
- VEGF165, semaphorin-3A
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Neurons, Tfh, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Mizui M and Kikutani H. 2008. Immunity 28:302.
2. Hamerlik P, et al. 2012. J. Exp. Med. 209:507.
3. Karjalainen K, et al. 2011. Blood 117:920.
4. Lepelletier Y, et al. 2007. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104:5545.
- Gene ID
- 8829 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD304 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.