- 2E11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Thy-1, Thy1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD90, also known as Thy-1, is a 28-30 kD GPI-linked membrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and has been shown to interact with CD45 in signal transduction during lymphocyte proliferation and differentiation. CD90 is expressed on hematopoietic stem cells, neurons, thymocytes, peripheral T cells, fibroblasts, and stromal cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- PC12 cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F – Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. For immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10.0 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats of this clone) include: immunoprecipitation and Western blotting.
For in vivo studies or highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Cat. No. 206104) with a lower endotoxin limit than standard LEAF™ purified antibodies (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kuroiwa K, et al. 2012. Hybridoma 31:225.
AB_2927848 (BioLegend Cat. No. 206107)
AB_2927848 (BioLegend Cat. No. 206108)
- Ig superfamily, GPI-anchored membrane glycoprotein.
Hematopoietic stem cells, thymocytes, a subset of peripheral blood T cells, early myeloid and erythroid progenitors, immature B cells, neurons, activated endothelium, mast cells, dendritic cells, and glomeruli.
- Adhesion, signal transduction, lymphocyte co-stimulation, and proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells.
- Interacts with CD45.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mast cells, Neurons, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Campbell DG, et al. 1981. Biochem. J. 195:15.
2. Hosseinzadeh H, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 150:1670.
- Gene ID
- 21838 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD90 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-rat CD90||2E11||FC,IP,WB|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-rat CD90||2E11||FC,IP,WB|
|FITC anti-rat CD90||2E11||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-rat CD90||2E11||FC,IHC-F|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.