- 30-H12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD90.2 is a 25-35 kD immunoglobulin superfamily member also known as Thy1.2. It is expressed on hematopoietic stem cells and neurons, all thymocytes, and peripheral T cells in Thy1.2 bearing mouse strains (Balb/c, CBA/J, C3H/He, C57BL/-, DBA, NZB/-). CD90.2 is a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored membrane glycoprotein involved in signal transduction. CD90.2 is involved in costimulation of lymphocyte proliferation and induction of hematopoietic stem cells differentiation. CD90.2 has been shown to interact with CD45. The 30-H12 antibody has been reported to induce Ca2+ flux in thymocytes and, in combination with antibody against the CD3/TCR complex, promote thymocyte apoptosis and inhibit CD3-mediated proliferative responses of mature T lymphocytes.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse thymus or spleen
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
- Recommended Usage
This product is suitable for use with the Maxpar® Metal Labeling Kits. For metal labeling using Maxpar® Ready antibodies, proceed directly to the step to Partially Reduce the Antibody by adding 100 µl of Maxpar® Ready antibody to 100 µl of 4 mM TCEP-R in a 50 kDa filter and continue with the protocol. Always refer to the latest version of Maxpar® User Guide when conjugating Maxpar® Ready antibodies.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: in vivo and in vitro depletion1,2,7, costimulation of CD3/TCR-mediated signal transduction3,4, and immunohistochemical staining5 of acetone-fixed frozen sections. The 30-H12 antibody does not react with Thy-1.1 alloantigen of the AKR/J and PL strains. To reduce non-specific binding to cells bearing Fc-receptors, pre-incubation of cells with anti-mouse CD16/CD32, clone 93 (Cat. No. 101301 & 101302) is recommended prior to immunofluorescent staining. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. Nos. 105351 & 105352).
- Additional Product Notes
Maxpar® is a registered trademark of Standard BioTools Inc.
- Application References
- Hathcock KS. 1991. Current Protocols in Immunology. 3.4.1. (Deplete)
- Seaman WE. 1983. J. Immunol. 130:1713. (Deplete)
- Nakashima I, et al. 1991. J. Immunol. 147:1153. (Costim)
- Nakashima I, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:3511. (Costim)
- Ledbetter JA, et al. 1980. J. Exp. Med. 152:280. (IHC)
- Hardy B, et al. 2005. Int. Immunol. 17:615.
- Drobyski W, et al. 1996. Blood 87:5355. (Deplete)
- Dyer KD, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:1693. (FC) PubMed
- Sungur CM, et al. 2013. PNAS. 110:7401. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2563765 (BioLegend Cat. No. 105333)
- Ig superfamily, 25-35 kD
Hematopoietic stem cells and neurons, all thymocytes, peripheral T cells of the Thy-1.2 bearing mice
- Lymphocyte costimulation, proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells
- Cell Type
- Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Neurons, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Craig W, et al. 1993. J. Exp. Med. 177:1331.
3. Reif AE and Schlesinger M. 1989. Cell Surface Antigen Thy-1.
4. Mayani H, et al. 1994. Blood 83:2410.
- Gene ID
- 21838 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD90.2 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Can I obtain CyTOF data related to your Maxpar® Ready antibody clones?
We do not test our antibodies by mass cytometry or on a CyTOF machine in-house. The data displayed on our website is provided by Fluidigm®. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for additional data and further details.
- Can I use Maxpar® Ready format clones for flow cytometry staining?
We have not tested the Maxpar® Ready antibodies formulated in solution containing EDTA for flow cytometry staining. While it is likely that this will work in majority of the situations, it is best to use the non-EDTA formulated version of the same clone for flow cytometry testing. The presence of EDTA in some situations might negatively affect staining.
- I am having difficulty observing a signal after conjugating a metal tag to your Maxpar® antibody. Please help troubleshoot.
We only supply the antibody and not test that in house. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for troubleshooting advice: http://techsupport.fluidigm.com/
- Is there a difference between buffer formulations related to Maxpar® Ready and purified format antibodies?
The Maxpar® Ready format antibody clones are formulated in Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA. The regular purified format clones are formulated in solution that does not contain any EDTA. Both formulations are however without any extra carrier proteins.
Other FormatsView All CD90.2 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
FITC anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
PE anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
Purified anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
APC anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
PerCP anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
Purified anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2) (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
TotalSeq™-A0075 anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
TotalSeq™-C0075 anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
TotalSeq™-B0075 anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD90.2 (Thy1.2)