- QA20A59 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Adhesion G protein-coupled receptor E3; EGF module-containing mucin-like hormone receptor 3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
EMR3 is a member of the EGF-7 transmembrane (TM7) adhesion GPCR family. It is predominantly expressed on granulocytes, neutrophils, monocytes, and macrophages, and at lower levels on mature myeloid cells and dendritic cells. EMR3 is absent on lymphocytes, hematopoietic stem cells and myeloid progenitors.
Studies suggest that the EMR3 molecule is upregulated during late stages of neutrophil differentiation and is a marker for terminally differentiated cells. EMR3 may play a role in myeloid-myeloid interactions during immune and inflammatory responses.
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2904400 (BioLegend Cat. No. 366102)
- EGF-like domain, 7-transmembrane
Granulocytes, neutrophils, monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells
- Adhesion, myeloid-myeloid cell interaction
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Cell Adhesion, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, GPCR
- Antigen References
- Matmati M. et al. 2007, J Leukoc Biol. 81:440-8.
- Stacey M, et al. 2001. J Biol Chem. 276:18863-70.
- Gene ID
- 84658 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about EMR3 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human EMR3 Recombinant Antibody||QA20A59||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.