- DREG-56 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V S056
- Other Names
- L-selectin, LECAM-1, LAM-1, Leu-8, TQ-1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD62L is a 74-95 kD single chain type I glycoprotein referred to as L-selectin or LECAM-1. It is expressed on most peripheral blood B cells, subsets of T and NK cells, monocytes, granulocytes, and certain hematopoietic malignant cells. CD62L binds to carbohydrates present on certain glycoforms of CD34, glycam-1, and MAdCAM-1 and with a low affinity to anionic oligosaccharide sequences related to sialylated Lewis X (sLex, CD15s) through its C-type lectin domain. CD62L is important for the homing of naïve lymphocytes to high endothelial venules in peripheral lymph nodes and Peyer's patches. It also plays a role in leukocyte rolling on activated endothelial cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Chimpanzee, Cow
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Concentrated supernatant from PMA-activated human peripheral blood leukocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
- Recommended Usage
This product is suitable for use with the Maxpar® Metal Labeling Kits. For metal labeling using Maxpar® Ready antibodies, proceed directly to the step to Partially Reduce the Antibody by adding 100 µl of Maxpar® Ready antibody to 100 µl of 4 mM TCEP-R in a 50 kDa filter and continue with the protocol. Always refer to the latest version of Maxpar® User Guide when conjugating Maxpar® Ready antibodies.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting2,3,9 and in vitro blocking of lymphocytes binding to high endothelial venules (HEV)2. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. Nos. 304853-304858).
- Additional Product Notes
Maxpar® is a registered trademark of Standard BioTools Inc.
- Application References
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Kishimoto TK, et al. 1990. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 87:2244. (WB, Block)
- Jutila M, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:1768. (WB)
- Tamassia N, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 181:6563. (FC) PubMed
- Kmieciak M, et al. 2009. J. Transl. Med. 7:89. (FC) PubMed
- Thakral D, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:7431. (FC) PubMed
- Charles N, et al. 2010. Nat. Med. 16:701. (FC) PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Koenig JM, et al. 1996. Pediatr. Res. 39:616. (WB)
- Shi C, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:5293. (FC) PubMed
- Burges M, et al. 2013. Clin Cancer Res. 19:5675. PubMed
- Cash JL, et al. 2013. EMBO Rep. 14:999. (FC) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2563758 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304835)
- Selectin, single chain glycoprotein, 74-95 kD
Majority of B cells, naïve T cells, subset of memory T and NK cells, monocytes, granulocytes, thymocytes
- Leukocyte homing, leukocyte tethering, rolling
- CD34, GlyCAM, MAdCAM-1
- Cell Type
- B cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes, Neutrophils, NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Kishimoto T, et al. 1990. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 87:2244.
- Kishimoto T, et al. 1991. Blood 78:805.
- Gene ID
- 6402 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD62L on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Can I obtain CyTOF data related to your Maxpar® Ready antibody clones?
We do not test our antibodies by mass cytometry or on a CyTOF machine in-house. The data displayed on our website is provided by Fluidigm®. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for additional data and further details.
- Can I use Maxpar® Ready format clones for flow cytometry staining?
We have not tested the Maxpar® Ready antibodies formulated in solution containing EDTA for flow cytometry staining. While it is likely that this will work in majority of the situations, it is best to use the non-EDTA formulated version of the same clone for flow cytometry testing. The presence of EDTA in some situations might negatively affect staining.
- I am having difficulty observing a signal after conjugating a metal tag to your Maxpar® antibody. Please help troubleshoot.
We only supply the antibody and not test that in house. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for troubleshooting advice: http://techsupport.fluidigm.com/
- Is there a difference between buffer formulations related to Maxpar® Ready and purified format antibodies?
The Maxpar® Ready format antibody clones are formulated in Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA. The regular purified format clones are formulated in solution that does not contain any EDTA. Both formulations are however without any extra carrier proteins.
Other FormatsView All CD62L Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD62L
FITC anti-human CD62L
PE anti-human CD62L
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD62L
Purified anti-human CD62L
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD62L
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD62L
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD62L
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD62L
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD62L
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD62L
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD62L
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD62L
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD62L
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD62L
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD62L
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD62L
Purified anti-human CD62L (Maxpar® Ready)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD62L
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD62L
TotalSeq™-A0147 anti-human CD62L
TotalSeq™-B0147 anti-human CD62L
TotalSeq™-C0147 anti-human CD62L
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD62L
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD62L
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-human CD62L
TotalSeq™-D0147 anti-human CD62L
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD62L